- Adult residents must be at least twenty-four (24) years old.
- Graduate students may be granted an age exception. Proof of acceptance into graduate school is required.
- We are a smoke-free complex and we only rent to non-smokers.
- Smoking by residents or their guests at The Wilmont will be grounds for immediate eviction.
- Residents must have a monthly income of at least three (3) times the rent.
- In cases of newly hired employees, we can accept a new hire letter from the new company that states the annual salary.
- Graduate students may use a Parental Guarantee.
- Maximum of one (1) adult in the Lindbergh.
- Maximum of two (2) adults in the Fitzgerald and Hemingway.
- With dependents, one (1) adult and one (1) dependent may reside in a one (1) bedroom or two (2) adults and two (2) dependents may reside in a two (2) bedroom apartment.
- Rental application is required for each adult occupant.
- Application fee is $50 per adult.
Required supporting documents:
- Proof of Identification – Driver License, State Identification, Passport, or Military Identification
- Proof of SSN – Social Security Card, Tax documents, or paystub with SSN present
- Proof of Income – 2 sequential income statements (or tax documents supporting income)
- All reoccurring charges are collected by automatic draft from one checking account.
- Payments will be automatically debited on the FIRST day of each month.
- All residents are required to have renter’s insurance.
- We must have a copy of the policy before the residents will be given the keys.
- For eligible residents, The Wilmont provides a free renter’s insurance policy.
- Renters have the option to get their own policy. Renter’s insurance policy requirements:
- $20,000 personal property (minimum)
- $100,000 liability (minimum)
- Additionally insured
- Wilmont Apartments, LLC (1204 Village Market Place #234 Morrisville, NC 27560)
- Live Oak Rentals, LLC (1204 Village Market Place #234 Morrisville, NC 27560)
- Any negative rental history is grounds for the denial of an application. Negative rental history includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Late rental payments
- Property Damage (beyond normal wear and tear)
- Returned Checks
- Collection activity or court action for judgments (evictions/judgments)
- Non-compliance of leasing term or policies
- Complaints regarding noise or neighbor problems
- A credit report will be acquired for all applicants.
- A criminal background report will be acquired for all applicants.
- Pet interviews are required.
- Pets must have appropriate vaccinations and documentation.
- A $200 non-refundable initial pet fee and a $20 monthly fee is required per pet.
- Other pets (including visiting pets) not registered with management are not allowed on the property.
- The only exception to these guidelines would be pets designated as service animals to accompany a resident with a verifiable disability for the specific purpose of aiding that person.
- All supporting documents.
- Security deposit, initial pet fee (if any), and first month’s rent (rent,
additional parking (if any), and monthly pet fee) will be due.
- Electricity started – Duke Energy Progress
- Copy of renter’s insurance policy.
These Rental Requirements may be updated from time-to-time without notice. (Revised as of January 2017)