- $250 fine for smoking on the premises. Residents may also be evicted.
Zero Tolerance Drug Policy
- Drug related activity (either known or suspected) will be reported to the police.
- Quiet Hours are from 9:00 PM until 8:00 AM including weekends.
- $250 fine for any improperly disposed of pet waste.
- $50 initial fee per pet for visiting pet registration (includes registering pet with Carolina PooPrints)
- $10 fee per pet per day (or partial day).
- Visiting pets must be coordinated 48 hours before visit so we can set up pet registration.
- $100 fine for any unregistered pets on premises.
- Laundry room hours are from 8:00 AM to 9:00 PM.
Stairs and Landings
- Per fire regulations, stairs (interior and exterior) and landings must be kept clear and free of all items.
- Interior furniture is prohibited.
- Clothing or other items on balcony railing is prohibited.
- Grills, cooking units, or heating units are prohibited.
- Blankets and sheets are not suitable for window treatments.
Locks and Keys
- Resident may not alter or change door locks.
- Unlock service, lock change, or an additional key is available for a fee.
- $25 fine per bag not properly dispose.
- $100 fine plus any additional costs for removal of any mattress, furniture, or other large item placed in dumpster or left on premises.
- Waterbeds and any other water-filled furniture
- Portable washing machine
- Space heater